Sunday, February 8, 2009

Appetite

So, it's Mad. El's right - this blog is hers. In a rare attempt to partake in sharing my personal experiences thus far, I'm posting a short entry.

I agree, I have lost my appetite. El is very informed. When it comes to our rabbits, I am very informed. This whole raw thing was my idea, but El is the one who has done all the reading and research. So back to my appetite - I have none. Not a bad thing, except that for my job, I need to be alert. Well, who doesn't? But, I really do. Did El mention what I do? Well, not that it matters. I am surviving on guacamole, olives, and nuts when alone. Oh yeah, and tea. Not green tea, yerba mate. I like full bodied stuff.

I have this little quirk where I go around randomly making songs out of sentences. Well, El tolerates it.

My latest...

Anorexia
How I missed  ya.

That is all. Goodnight.

No comments: